On Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd May 2016, the Telscombe Village Stud Farm will be opened their doors to the public in aid of Cancer Research and the Seaford Down’s Syndrome and Special Needs Support Group,
There was loads of amazing things to do for all the family, including:-
- Bottle feed orphan lambs
- Clay pigeon shooting & sheep herding
- Tractor rides & pony rides
- Meet and greet all the farm animals (piglets, lambs, calves, turkeys, lamas, goats, horses & more!)
- Home cooked fresh local produced meat
- Home made cakes
- Competitions / lucky dips / facepainting
- Bouncy Castle for children
Entrance fees paid on the gate were
- Adult £5.00, Child (under 14) & Disabled £2.50
- Under 2’s Free, Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) £12.00
Free parking and disabled parking, Dogs welcome, but must be kept on lead at all times and mess cleared up. Hand sanitisers everywhere on the farm to use after handling animals.
The farm open days raised £2,000. Many thanks to all involved.