The Seaford Down’s Syndrome and Special Needs Support Group is a registered charity that is led by a constitution and aims to provide enrichment to the lives of children with special needs and their families.
- We provide regular activities for the children such as swimming and music classes run by fully trained individuals with experience of working with children with special needs.
- We offer support to all individuals with additional needs and their families, sharing information and helping to create new resources in places where they may not currently exist.
- We provide more specialised training resources for teachers and care-givers based on proven early intervention techniques and programmes.
- We host training days with a professional speaker, expert in his/her field of knowledge. We aim to ensure that every child has the chance to reach their full potential in life.
- We are implementing better guidance for expectant parents that have been newly diagnosed so that they can make more informed decisions.
- We have access to a variety of specialists that are willing to come along to our monthly meetings to offer advice and guidance for all whom attend.
The Seaford Down’s Syndrome and Special Needs Support Group is affiliated to the Down’s Syndrome Association.
|Mrs Daryl Cogavin||Swimming & Speech Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|